Translate

søndag den 5. januar 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


So i guess I am a little bit late on the christmas and new years blogging. But I was once told; better late then never! 

Christmas day my father picked me up and I requested a stop at McDonalds. I know, weird right? But I just felt like having a little grease before having more traditional grease later ;-)


When we arrived home there was some work to do. I was to make a mini christmas tree. And so I did.


While my daddy chilled :-)



Well he did make use of himself by making a delicious dinner!! In Denmark the traditional christmas dinner consists of pork roast as the main meat, or duck. Last christmas we had both duck and pork roast. That was just way to much food for two people. So this year we kept it simple with the pork roast. But my father makes one hell of a pork roast i tell ya! 

The sides consist of small potatoes covered in sugar and butter (yum), Kale, plain potato chips, a nice brown sauce (also very danish), and pickled red cabbage. 






Pressies around my little christmas tree :-)




The next day I was on the go already, up to my mother in law for a christmas lunch. The weather was boring with rain and a grey sky. 



Umbrella/ASOS Fur /Vintage  Scarf /ASOS  Dress /Malene Birger


After the christmas lunch we went back to Aalborg to see our friends. I was with my girls. 




Last but not least I wish you a happy new year. Let us all make 2014 count!





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar