Translate

tirsdag den 22. oktober 2013

New beginnings

Something I have not shared on the blog yet is my start at the university in Aalborg. I started september first, and now two months how flown by already. 
They have been occupied with parties and hangovers, and a lot of reading of course. 
The danish culture is a lot about drinking, and frankly it is the easiest way to get to know people. My study subject is English and International Studies, and we were about 100 students at the first day of school. A lot will drop out, but even so 100 people are a lot of people to sort through, and try to find some friends among, that you want to hang out with for the next three years! But I have been so lucky to find five wonderful girls who are very special to me already, and they are my sweethearts all of them. We randomly clicked and found each other, and now we stick together and have so much fun together! 

So here I now present to you what I have been up to lately and with who. :-)



Doing school work and eating my newly baked cake and buns


Bowlin'




Eating sushi and drinking wine before a wednesday night event. 


Oh yeah, look at that sushi!



The party street - Jomfru Ane Gade



Then I went to a party with my ''old'' friends haha. To a party they threw called NEÅN!



And here you have a little sneakpeak of me in my Diane Von Furstenberg dress from NYC!



And then a housewarming party the day after :O




With more glowsticks!


Anf then it became fall.. 


And I made paleo pizza for the uni girls. It was really delicious!


Not so pretty arranged on the plate but it was so good!


And then we got rowdy i guess :-)





Blind testing food!





Dancing








And last but not least, a really drunk selfie from when I arrived at home again! 


Hope you are having as much fun as I am. But hopefully not with such a damaged liver ;)

xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar