Translate

søndag den 20. oktober 2013

America part 4 - nature day trip



My aunt and uncle took us on a day trip to some areas around where they live, and where they come on their days off. 
I bought us all lunch that day, at a bikers place called sunset ribs, and the food was absolutely delicious! We brought the doggies with us. They are their babies, and I understand why!



I had a caribbean salad and sweet potato fries with a balsamic mayo dip on the side! They were so good! In Denmark nobody makes these at restaurants. 



Beautiful tree roots, and my fam. 









Gracie trying to catch fish with her mouth :)


A country club with a beautiful golf course.




A ten minutes drive from their house and we were in the woods and by a natural waterfall!


A covered bridge, very symbolic for Conneticut





America truly is beautiful!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar