Translate

mandag den 3. marts 2014

Shopping in New York



My shopping highlights

(By the way my hair looks ridiculous because my hair straightener did not work, never got around to buying an adapter)


Shopping in New York was truly magical, and also a workout at the same time! 
We shopped everyday, some days more than others. We had lots of stuff to see as well :) 

We walked through little Italy and Chinatown, where we ended our day at the chinese restaurant from the previous blogpost. 


A quick moment of relaxing in one of New York's beautiful parks. 



We walked into a store I can't remember the name of, which my mother wanted to shop in, and there was food and champagne for the happy shoppers (us). 





I loved her fruit hat! 




One of my must-go-to stores was the department store Saks Fifth Avenue. It's not a secret, this is an expensive and luxurious store with only the famous designers.






I went in looking for Marc Jacobs, but i came out with something entirely different and absolutely stunning! 


And this is the dress I bought! A one of a kind Diane Von Furstenberg dress! 


After a day dedicated to shopping from 12 am till 10 pm we finally had time for dinner. We ended at a fastfood place: Chipolte. I have never had better fastfood, it was fresh and yummy! I hope this chain will spread to Europe and in Denmark! 



I wanted to go to the M&M store, and blend my favorite colors! It was a total tourist trap, never paid that much money in my life for M&M's ;-)


But look how pretty they were in the bowl when i got home! 


Coffee breaks were much needed, walking everywhere was tiring so we always ended up at starbucks for our coffee fix.


Some of my purchases from New York. I am actually a little disappointed that I didn't get more 'native' clothes, but whatever. I'll be back soon anyways!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Ihh , hvor jeg savner New York når jeg ser dine fine billeder søde.

    // Liselotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det er jo også bare den skønneste by! Glæder mig til at komme tilbage! Er det længe siden du har været afsted søde?

      Slet