Translate

søndag den 9. februar 2014

Stamford Conneticut

My grandfather drove us to Stamford CT. where we took the train to New York. We got to see the house my father and aunt grew up in. 
(The one i'm pointing at below)



This is the road they lived on.


And this is the beach where they had many sunday barbeques. 


We stopped for lunch at 'The Green Tomato', an italian place. We are not italians for nothing ;-) 


Silly old man :p


I had a green salad to start with and then a meatball sandwich, so freakin' good!


I am very teared up and emotional on this pic because it is right after I had to say my goodbyes to my grandfather. 


But once we got on the train there was no looking back and only forward to one of my biggest dreams NEW YORK <3 
Can't wait to share my New York adventures with you! 


The train ride from Stamford is only a little hour so the train was a good and easy way to get to the Grand Central Station. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar