Translate

mandag den 2. december 2013

Shopping and girl time


Today I had the day off, and I spent it in Aarhus with some of my dear girls!
We started with breakfast at Emmerys 


Then we went on a shopping spree! Bought a couple of things, and I fell totally in love with these boots! But they are way out of my budget right now! Buhuuu!


After all that shopping, we went to a café in the "latiner kvarter" (danish for a area like soho or the meat packing industry in NYC). Here we had lunch at Drudenfuss.


My beautiful girlfriend and I.



Their snack plate 


And their goat cheese salad with beetroots and other lovely things (I was very jealous)


I had a veggie burger which was okay, but not fabulous.


My beautiful girlies!


Later when C and I came back to Aalborg we went for a walk at the christmas market, where there are pretty trees with lights and little wood houses with different specialties like cheese etc.



Now fur problems is something that I would like to elaborate for you another time. Because even though I am wearing a fur, I am at the same time a member of PETA.
But we'll have that talk here another time. :-)

Anyways... I am wearing a vintage fox fur coat, ASOS scarf, Monki sweater, Ralph Lauren shirt, H&M skirt and Nike Roshe sneaks.









Happy holidays to you all! I'll be back SOON <3

xoxo



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar