Translate

tirsdag den 10. september 2013

America part 1



Up in the air, ready for a LOOOONG flight!


Airplane food - yuck!




Waiting at our first hotel in Queens for my aunt and uncle - very exited. I hadn't seen them for over 12 years!


Happiness!


A bit teared up - but it was definitely happy tears!


We drove - the trip takes a couple of hours. We stopped for lunch at sonic. A fast food chain with rollerskating waitresses servicing you at your table or your car! So american and I loved it!


My grandfather was waiting for us back at the house and it was another emotional and happy hello!


My american family at my aunt and uncles house.

Wearing a Storm and Marie dress, rayban sunnies and Skagen watch.


The beautiful house!


Snacking before dinner, it's true, everything is HUGE in America! ;-) 





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar