Translate

mandag den 16. september 2013

America part 2


The following pictures are in random order and from the days we just chilled and which don't need an article for them selves :-)


Me and my grandfather


Gizzy and the old bitches :-) They were SO cute and nice.


At TACO BELL - it was as kind of sticky and tasteless but it was good for fastfood in the Mc Donalds league. 





A part of The Connecticut river


Mom exited at Barnes & Noble


The doggies who love whipped cream for dessert



And my uncle on his bike




My first iced latte at starbucks in America


Frozen yogurt is big in America!

Just like the danish thing; Bland selv slik



Miss the soft drinks 



Driving home from the mall with a beautiful sky and four lanes


Another fastfood place called Moe's - good mexican food!


Me enjoying the sun at my grandfathers place


My FAV - missing that badly!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar