Translate

søndag den 9. juni 2013

Slow Sunday

The sleepy slow sunday. 
Me and my bestie stumbled out into the world and sun with tired bodies and heavy heads on our shoulders. We were on the look for food and fluid. We ended up at one of my favorite cafés in Aalborg  - Café Ministeriet



My dress is new and from Weekday. Looks kinda like a nightgown but it's extremely comfortable to wear. My sunnies are from Forest and Bob



Squeeze them tits, or a bad pose?







Oh yeah and about the food.. I'm still strongly disappointed about it. Originaly I wanted a salad with crayfish, but they had unfortunately run out. Fine, I ordered the Caesar salad and it looked good and sounded good. But it tasted like nothing. The dressing was wet and tasteless and there was way to much. The chicken was wet, sad and tasteless as well. The salad was crunchy and the parmesan fresh, but the combo just didn't make the bar. I ate 1/7 of my salad and afterwords I was so disappointed. 
My bestie had the burger, which there was supposed to be cheddar cheese and bacon in (that's what the menu says) there was none of the mentioned things, pretty lame. 

It's ridiculous how expensive it is to eat and especially drink at restaurants and cafés in Denmark. The apple juice C is sitting with cost a whopping 44 danish crones, my ice tea cost 32 - convert that to your currency and tell me what you think! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar